Your Custom Text Here
· Company profile development and brand expansion.
o Survey competitive landscape.
o Establish current perceived brand image.
o Identify client/brand’s desired image.
o Target and outline a detailed approach to achieve this goal.
o Cross-market comparative analysis of competing or aspirational brands.
· Identify and categorize client’s unique market characteristics.
· Analyze and prepare formal brand analysis report, including reviewing communications materials (e.g. logotype analysis with redesign suggestions/guidelines).
· Research and propose cross-marketed licensing opportunities: accessories, secondary lines and mass-market brand expansions across diverse market points.
· Editorial conception and final photo sequencing/layout.
· Thematic continuity for magazine and book publishing projects.
· Create cross-platform, multimedia projects for brands and designers that blend editorial concepts with retail opportunities.
· Fashion design from period influence.
· Co-founder and joint creative director of the art and fashion publication, LADY.
· Collection planning and consultation with designers and creative teams for thematic or period inspired seasonal presentations.
· Research and visual presentation materials including PowerPoint, moodboard and lookbook compilations.
· Fabric and notions researching and storyboarding (travel based hard goods and production research).
· Research and re-sale market evaluations for private collections of vintage clothing.
· USPAP certified appraiser of vintage clothing and couture.
· Confidential blind auction bidding and private acquisition through industry vendors.
· Collection analysis and appraisal (contextual, historical comparative and single case study of an institution or a private collection’s range, strengths and weaknesses).
· Archive and storage facility consultation for period costume collectors and historic collections.